This guild is family friendly. All rules apply in game and in discord.
1. Be kind, friendly and helpful. The guild is a welcoming environment for all members. Try to do something nice for someone each day.
2. Be respectful. If your comment can’t be respectful, don’t say anything at all. If you get into a disagreement with someone, please take the discussion to private messages or ask an officer to step in.
3. No discussions of politics and religion in guild chat and in discord.
4. Hate speech is not tolerated
5. Please try to be positive and not fill guild chat and discord with complaints and negativity. Discord has a channel called #support-and-vents that is meant to be a place to complain, rant, and get emotional support for more serious life issues. Please note that this channel is not a replacement for help from mental health professionals and is not crisis intervention. If you are in crisis, please contact a mental health professional or go to the closest emergency room.
Do not belittle anything someone mentions as troubling them in #support-and-vents
6. No profanity in open guild chat and in discord.
7. This is an inclusive community for people of all ages, genders, religions, races, mental and physical capabilities, and sexual orientation. Please keep that in mind with your postings and in the words you choose to use in guild chat and in discord.
8. The guild bank policy is if you take an item you must deposit an item of equal value or gold deposited into the guild bank. Items taken from guild bank are for personal use and are not to be sold for profit.
9. Please try to keep discord channels on topic. Especially channels with announcement and guild related information.
10. The guild has a 21 day inactivity policy – login once every three weeks. If you are going to be away for longer, let an officer know and they will add a note in the guild roster. Please be aware that this discord is for guild members only. You are always welcome to rejoin once you are an active member again.
11. No recruiting for other guilds in guild chat or in discord.
12. No personal fundraising or selling of personal items in guild chat or discord. ESO crowns are an exception to this. Trading of items (especially during events) is allowed. Sales of in-game items must be limited to the guild store or the #trading-buying-selling channel
13. No posting of links to personal twitch streams without permission from an officer.
14. Your discord nickname must match your ESO account @name. You can change your nickname by right clicking on your name and selecting Change Nickname. That only affects this discord server. If your nickname does not match, an officer will change it. If an officer does not know what your ESO account @name is, you will not have permissions to view all of the channels and you will eventually be removed from discord.
15. Repeated offenses of any rule will result in removal from the guild and discord.